Happy September lovers!
It’s a new month, it’s time for a reset! 31 days just passed, don’t beat yourself up about it, instead celebrate that you can do it all again, bigger and better this month. There’s 3 months left of 2016, it’s the last quarter which means many of us feel the pressure to catch up. Don’t think about the things you have yet to accomplish, lets find ways we can do it more productive.
Old habits, say goodbye. This is your chance to look back at the previous months and use those experiences in a positive way to do it #ForTheLove this time around. So often we as humans are just so hard on ourselves and we forget to give ourselves credit for all that we actually did accomplish. You made a new years resolution to go to the gym, to stop smoking, or even to cut ice cream out of your diet. Yet here you are reading this, with no idea where your gym membership card is and your spoon is in your mouth full of that sweet creamy vanilla devil! (sorry but I caught you).
Who cares? So you wanted to prove to the world you can make a commitment and actually stick to it. Something I’ve learned through my young quarter century life is everyday is a new day to start again. When you wake up each day, look at it as an opportunity to try again. Learn from yesterday and really think about what stopped you from achieving these goals (usually yourself) and tell yourself today you’re just going to go out there and get it!
I’m probably the worse at making commitments, I mean for all the lovers who has been following me thus far, I’m sure you’ve noticed my inconsistency with my posts. (Last written article literally 2 years ago). Fortunately I’ve also realized I am my biggest opponent and I actually want to prove and win over myself. (I can do it!)
All I’m simply saying to you lovers is if you’re blessed enough to see a new month, a new day make the best of it. Think about how far you’ve actually come in these 9 months and continue to challenge yourself to do better each and everyday. If you don’t get it right today, I know you will eventually because you’re doing it #ForTheLove!
Tiy’s 7 tips to for this new month :
- Organize your calendar for the month. Plan exactly what you will do the month, use your phone’s calendar for easy access.
- Season Cleaning. Clean out all the paper work, all the clothes that don’t fit so you can really start fresh.
- Workout. Take the stairs instead of the elevator this month.
- Pray. Set a time each day just to talk to God.
- Read a new book. New reading material helps relax the brain, while it also expands your mind.
- Date. If you’re single date yourself, if you’re in a relationship date your lover, date your friends, however you do it set a date to catch up with someone of interest or even a family member.
- Do it #ForTheLove. whatever new things you do this month do it #ForTheLove and not for nothing else!